- 2 young zucchini
- 250 g of young cheese
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- A mixture of spices
- 100 g of sherry tomatoes
- Young zucchini are washed, peeled and cut into longitudinal thin strips. They are salted.
- The eggs are cooked aside and seasoned at will.
- Salted zucchini are put in flour, and then in mixed eggs. They are briefly fried on hot oil on both sides until they crimson.
- Cheese is cut into small rectangles.
- On each leaf breaded zucchini is put in a piece of cheese and rolls in a roll.
- Five stuffed rolls are lined in a dish for rotisserie and at the end the sherry tomatoes are put. Prepare the whole material in the same way.