If you are a smoker for more than five years, you certainly feel the consequences of this unhealthy habit. Bronchitis, as well as a smoker’s cough, is certainly something you are struggling with, and there is a recipe that can ease those problems. Of course, the best you can do is to leave cigarettes, but until you decide on that step, try this recipe.
What you need is:
- Ginger, who will help you get rid of the secret in the throat;
- Garlic and onions, which have strong anticancer properties, are a great preventative of malignant diseases. Garlic is particularly effective in the prevention of respiratory infections;
- Turmeric, full with vitamins, minerals and omega 3 fatty acids.
Recipe for the Elixir to cleanse the lungs:
- 400 grams of onions, one clove of garlic;
- 1 liter of water;
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric;
- Slice ginger with the size of a thumb.
In the water, put sugar and leave a little bit to boil the water. Add the onions cut into larger pieces and the ginger you grilled or chopped into smaller pieces. When the mixture boils, add the turmeric, reduce the temperature and allow boiling for a little while. Boil until the mixture has halved, then drain and transfer the liquid into a glass jar. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and then transfer it to the refrigerator. Consume two teaspoons in the morning on an empty stomach and two hours after dinner.