Curcuma is a spice that comes from the root of the plant Turquoise Longa, which fits best in India and the Caribbean. This spice is believed to be one of the most powerful natural remedies because of the ingredient curcumin it contains. For many thousands of years, Turkey has played an important role in Indian cuisine and cuisine from South Asia, and since the knowledge of the numerous beneficial effects of health, it has became more prevalent in the cuisines of the Western world.
Although for many people this spice sounds exotic, things became clear when the turquoise is associated with carry. Namely, carry is a mixture of about 20 different spices and seeds, and the curcuma is one of them and is responsible for its yellow colour. Apart from the absolute trump cardin, the curcuma contains a variety of vitamins – B6, B3, folic acid, as well as minerals (potassium, iron, manganese) and dietary fiber.
What it does:
Curcumin for the first time was isolated two centuries ago, and its structure was determinate in 1910. Since the time of Ayurveda (1900 BC) on the turmeric, numerous therapeutic actions have been prescribed for a wide range of diseases. Scientific research of the last 50 years has only confirmed its positive properties and has proven to be a true wonder of nature. Its strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antimycotic and anticancer agent makes effect therapy and prevention of malignant diseases, diabetes, allergies, arthritis, Alzheimer’s dieses and other chronic diseases.
There are 15 good reasons why you should insert turmeric spice into your daily menu:
- Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, it is useful for disinfection of wounds and burns;
- Helps in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory diseases of the skin;
- Excellent in the prevention of prostate cancer / in the existing it prevents further development;
- Accelerates the healing of the wounds and quickly restores the injured skin;
- Prevents of growth of breast cancer;
- Protects against thyroid cancer;
- Curcuma is a natural prevention from melanoma: It prevents cancer cells from prevailing and prevents its further development;
- A medicine against arthritis and rheumatism;
- Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia;
- Has long been used in China as a cure for depression;
- Cleans the liver in a natural way;
- Regulates metabolism and helps in attenuation;
- Can slow or prevent the development of Alzheimer’s disease (destroys accumulated amyloidosis in the brain);
- A natural remedy for pain;
- Prevents the growth of metastases in many cancers.