According to the legends it is this plant’s “guilty” for healthy, glowing skin of Cleopatra, which used to rejuvenate. According to another legend, Aloe Vera is the reason for the battle of Alexander of Macedonia in “Is”. At this time Aloe Vera has been used to treat wounds in soldiers. For these reasons, Alexander had to come to more of this plant.
- Saponins: powerful antimicrobial effect against bacteria, viruses, fungi and inflammatory diseases such as Candida;
- Vitamins (beta carotene, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, and antioxidants C, E);
- Plant sterols: three species that act as powerful anti-inflammatory agents;
- Minerals and oligoelements (phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium, iron, Bakker, chlorine, manganese, chromium, zinc);
- Enzymes, analgesic, anti-phlogiston, immunostimulant;
- mono- and polysaccharides, cellulose, glucose, mannose, aldonentose, allinase, rhamnose, acemannan;
- From 8 essential amino acids containing 7 and from 14 non-essential amino acids contains 11;
- Sugars: Muco – polysaccharides which act on the immune system and help detoxification;
Aloe Vera usage:
Aloe Vera is entered through the digestive tract, thus helping to better digestion of food, absorb nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Affects all cells of the body, strengthens the immune system. With his consumption, aloe makes up for the lack of vitamins in the body. Besides oral usage, it can be used to treat wounds and in medicine it is used after operations. Do not expect change to happen at once. Gradually, aloe shows its grace. It helps healthy and shiny skin, relieves pain, and increases the production of collagen. It is used to treat hemorrhoids, dermatitis, redness, irritation, psoriasis, inflammation of the eyes, and smoothing wrinkles. It protects the body from cancer, tumor, AIDS, reduces blood sugar, and reduces inflammatory processes such as colitis, arthritis and gastritis. The gel of aloe Vera acts as an antioxidant and detoxificant. It is recommended for maintenance of teeth and mouth. Aloe Vera juice is considered one of the best purification of the body and internal organs, such as the stomach, liver, spleen, kidneys, and bladder.
Aloe Vera in the everyday diet:
Everywhere around, you can see products on which is written that contain aloe. Many manufacturers use this product to attract more customers and to make a quick profit. These products contain only a fraction of primarily processed Aloe Vera, sweetened with sugar. The real juice that contains 100% aloe Vera gel has a bitter taste, it is heavy for drinking and rarely can be found in stores.
How to prepare Aloe Vera juice:
Take a leaf of Aloe Vera and cut it in half and over a bowl drain his fluid. After that you can immediately put it on a wound or if you are planning to drink it, you must first add a little water or juice and drink it quickly. Leachate from Aloe Vera quickly loses its effect and for that you must act quickly.