This tasty recipe is filled with walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds.
Ingredients for the first layer:
- 140 grams of walnuts, crushed;
- 120 g coconut oil;
- 50 grams of raw coconut sugar which is not thermally processed;
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder ;
In a bowl of steam melt the coconut oil and add raw cocoa powder, then stir. Place the coconut sugar in a blender and add the ground nuts together with coconut oil and cocoa and let them mix until you get a creamy consistency. Once you finish pour the mixture into a silicone mold and leave it in the freezer to solidify.
Ingredients for the second layer:
- 135g almonds, crushed and cleaned of bark;
- 40g grated coconut;
- 30 grams of ground coconut sugar;
- 130 g coconut oil;
All the ingredients mix in a blender, then pour the dough on the first layer in the mold and put it back in the freezer to tighten up.
Ingredients for the third layer:
- 130 grams of nuts crushed;
- 120g melted cocoa butter;
- 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder;
- 55 grams of ground coconut sugar;
Melt the cocoa butter on steam and then add cocoa powder. Mix all the ingredients together in a blender and finally pour the mixture over the second layer in the mold and for the last time leave it in the freezer to solidify.