These delicious cookies will fill you up with energy and will make you enjoy every bite.
- 100g butter;
- 4 tablespoons whole milk;
- 4 tablespoons dark honey or maltex;
- 1/2 packet of vanilla sugar or vanilla extract;
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder;
- 4 tablespoons wheatmeal;
Whisk the maltex with the butter and add the other groceries until you get a dough.
After that you add:
- Seeds and dried fruit by choice – 250 to 350 grams;
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds;
We recommend that you use 250 g muesli mixed with crushed pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, cranberries and Indian walnut. The mixture is well stirred and left to stand for 10 min. Then put the mixture on a flat surface of slick paper, flatten and make optional shapes with glass. Cookies are baked for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees in baking paper.
Note – Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes on medium high and another 5 minutes at high levels if you want them to be crispier.