Chicken salad with broccoli
This chicken salad with broccoli can be prepared for 25 – 30 min including preparation and cooking.
What you need for this chicken salad with broccoli is:
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced);
- 2 broccoli heads (cut into florets);
- 2 red chilies (deseeded and sliced);
- 2 spoons olive oil;
- 4 spoons soy sauce;
- 5 shallot (finely sliced);
- 4 roast chicken breast (sliced);
- And handful pitted black olives.
For preparation you will need to start with steaming the broccoli for 4 mins until just tender, tip into a large bowl, then season. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan, then fry the shallots for 2 mins. Add the chillies and garlic, then cook for a further 4 mins until softened. After that, remove the shallots, chili and garlic with a slotted spoon, then mix with the broccoli, olives and chicken. Add the soy sauce to the pan, warm over a medium heat, and then pour over the salad. Eat warm or cold.