Red Refreshing Drink
Try this version of the cocktail with watermelon, but with additional green refreshment of fresh cucumber. Tasty!
- 150 ml vodka;
- 35 ml orange liqueur;
- 35 ml lime juice (or lemon);
- 300g watermelon;
- 150 g of fresh cucumber;
- 2-3 leaves of fresh mint;
- In a blender place the watermelon and cucumber sliced into pieces, add the mint and stir until you get a thick juice.
- Strain the juice through the strainer so it won’t remain any solid pieces, then add the vodka, orange liqueur or fresh leach lime juice or lemon.
- Mix well, then Cool the drink and serve it in low bowls decorated with slices of watermelon and cucumber (you can serve with ice).
Yogurt with raspberries and bananas
If you want fruit yogurts, then surely you worship this very refreshing and healthy drink. Take the berries while they are fresh!
- 1 banana;
- 100g fresh raspberries;
- 250 ml yogurt;
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and mix until the mixture becomes compact.
- Serve in tall glasses and garnish with one fresh raspberry.