Do you think that genetic determination is the key to your weight?
Well not always, but the facts that genes play a much smaller role than originally and the factors like diet and life style, are through to be the key determinants to your weight.
We can count down 8 things that you need to do if you want to have a healthy life.
- Eat Nuts
- some studies show that eating nuts can have beneficial effects on heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, belly fat level’s and even some forms of cancer.
- Eating nuts will make you feel full and suppress your appetite with their mix of omega-3 fatty acid, protein and fiber.
2. Eating Healthy Plant Food
- Plant food such as vegetables, seeds, grains, beans, fruits and nuts, can reduce risk of heart disease, metabolic syndrome and cancer.
- Plenty of research suggests that a good plant diet can prevent people from getting diabetes (type 2) which is the most common disease in the world. (Nearly 400 million people are living with diabetes).
3. Avoid Overeating
- Some studies show that overeating can cause negative effects, such as low body temperature, hunger and diminished sex drive.
- Overeating has a negative impact on the mental and emotional state.
4. Avoiding Anxiety and Chronic Stress
- Your lifespan can be decrease by Anxiety and stress significantly.
- The key solution of the stress is laughter and optimistic thoughts.
5. Drink Coffee or Tea
- If you like to decrease chronic diseases in your life it’s best to start consuming both, tea and coffee.
- Compared to non-drinkers, 20 – 30 % people who drink coffee or tea live longer.
- Drinking coffee and tea may help you to lower the risk of getting type 2 diabetes. Some studies show that people who consume six or more cups of green tea daily had a good percent (33) of lower risk of getting diabetes (type 2) than people who consumed less than two cups per week.
6. Develop a Good Sleeping Pattern
- Sleeping helps your body to heal and regulate your cell function.
- Over and too little sleep, both can be harmful to your health, because early death can be cause by sleeping less than 5-7 hours per night , while sleeping more than 8-9 hours per day can decrease your lifespan up to 40%.
- If you want to increase your longevity, feeling happy can significantly do that for you.
- People who felt happiest at 22 years of age are more likely to be alive after six decades later.
8. DO not Smoke
- smoking is linked to diseases and early death
- If you are smoker, it’s never too late to quit
- The faster you quit smoking, the longer your lifespan will be.
- It is already well known that smoking potentially cause headaches, but not only for those who hold the cigarette. Cigarette smoke contains nicotine, which constricts blood vessels in the brain.